YOUR CHILD IS ELIGIBLE FOR ENTRY AT ANY OF THE BELOW POINTS
RNS World School is the culmination of the dream and vision of the founders of the Pt. Ram Narayan Sharma Educational Trust, Jhansi. The trust was established in the year 1997 by Pt. Ramesh Kumar Sharma and his wife Smt. Anuradha Sharma who are the Chairman and Chairperson of the trust respectively. Both Pt. Ramesh Kumar Sharma and Smt. Anuradha Sharma have over the years been actively engaged in social and philanthropic work. One of the key objectives of the trust is to promote educational and allied activities that go towards cultural, spiritual and knowledge upliftment of the new generation.
- The school Academic year is from April to March.
- Registration Forms for admission in the Academic Year 2018-19 will be issued at school Administrative Office.
- Parents can contact the Administrative Office to collect the Forms.
- Forms duly filled are to be submitted to the Administrative Office.
- The following documents need to be submitted along with Registration Form:
- Copy of the Birth Certificate
- Copy of Report Card of previous year (only needed for admission to Class - I onwards).
- Parental Interaction - Both parents along with the child will be requested to join us for an interactive session with the Principal.
- The following documents need to be submitted along with the Admission Form.
- Evidence of having passed the previous class.
- 4 Photographs
- Original TC from the previous school (for students seeking admission from Class-2 onwards)
- Proof of Residence
- Original certificates may be produced at the time of admission for verification.
The school reserves the right to admissions. In all matters pertaining to admission, the decision of the Admission Committee will be final.